All TNRL libraries are now open! Please contact your library for more information. Limited services with strict health and safety measures are in place to keep library patrons and staff safe.
Your next visit to the library will look a little bit different. Here’s what you can expect:
- Up to 60 minute visits with posted capacity limits in place
- 45 minute Internet sessions
- Wi-Fi access
- Holds pick up and Selfcheck for borrowing materials
- Browsing and returning library materials
- Library Takeout will continue for those who are immune compromised or who just love Library Takeout!
To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, please read and follow the guidelines below:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Periodic or early closures for cleaning may occur. Contact your library to confirm opening hours.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres or more is required at all times inside the library.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- If the library is at maximum occupancy, join the queue at the entrance of each location.
- If you are concerned about handling library materials once you get home, leave your materials in a bag for at least 72 hours before enjoying them.
- Public washrooms are not available at this time.
- No food or drink in the library at this time.
- In-person programming is suspended for the time being, but check out our virtual program offerings!
Thank you for your understanding and WELCOME BACK!